Author Topic: =[GIN]=DSA=Technicolor  (Read 3585 times)

Daemonicus

• Imperial Overlord

• View Profile
=[GIN]=DSA=Technicolor
« on: January 16, 2017, 06:43:15 PM »
Techni tried so hard. Techni seceded. And then, Techni died. With his dying breath, he cried, "I love [tS] and all my friends!"

Laughing. Maniacally.

Darchind

• Imperial Grand Director
  • Veteran Contributor

• View Profile
Re: =[GIN]=DSA=Technicolor
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 02:26:21 PM »
I heard a thing or two about that. Initially, I thought it was just another scheme meticulously concocted to fool people into contributing to his living expenses again. But then, after speaking with Gunman's fat ugly girlfriend on the internet (lol, she still is even after all these years, aside from being some borderline-lesbian, diehard Hillary Rotten Clinton supporter), I arrived at the conclusion that it was actually genuine news.

Rest in peace, Techni. You were a faggot in life; may you be heterosexual in the next one.

...*Laughing Maniacally!*...

Really, though, on a serious note, Techni was once a close and personal friend of mine. The allure of power over some stupid Newbie Battles II community compelled his..."succumbing" to the will of a Jewish college badass and a career gas station attendant, however unfortunately.

And I honestly don't care how sensitive the feelings are of the politically correct, former [tS] snowflakes who are within the texts of this thread. If Techni were alive, he would laugh at my jokes. He always did.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 02:28:13 PM by Darchind »

Anubis

• Legionnaire Veteran

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 05:40:38 AM »
What happened?
As life withers and closes,
As the first sign of rage grows.
Peace ends while battles start again.
A circle is drawn,
Where shadow is born.

Darchind

• Veteran Contributor

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 11:19:12 AM »
He passed away.

Darchind

• Veteran Contributor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 11:19:36 AM »
In October 2016, from what I heard. Initially we thought it was November 2015.

Anubis

• Legionnaire Veteran

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 11:41:27 PM »
Apologies to those that were offended or hurt by my previous post. What I said just didn't sit right with me.

Honestly, Techni had a brilliant mind. It seemed like he was full of passion, however snarky he was at times. It's a shame he didn't live a full life. I'm not sure what the circumstances were regarding his passing, but I'm sure he would have made great contributions to whatever field(s) he was pursuing. My heart goes out to his family and friends.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 04:21:17 AM by Anubis »
As life withers and closes,
As the first sign of rage grows.
Peace ends while battles start again.
A circle is drawn,
Where shadow is born.

Darchind

• Veteran Contributor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 01:56:05 AM »
Lmfao. Faggot. Add me back on Steam.

General Geptun

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 11:08:06 AM »
*korun salute* RIP Technicolor

Seknem

• Legionnaire Veteran

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2017, 04:23:08 PM »
No Loss.

Daemonicus

• Imperial Overlord

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 07:21:10 PM »
Initially we thought it was suicide. He just couldn't take the fact that he was just a moron leading a bunch of morons.

But after some more digging we found out Vicrone had a hand in it... or rather, he had his nose in it. Turns out Vicrone stuck his nose where it didn't belong. That is, up Techni's asshole. Vicrone's nose was so large, when he stuck it up Techni's asshole, Techni had a brain aneurysm and dropped dead in front of all his tS friends. Poor Techni. RIP.

Darchind

• Veteran Contributor

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2017, 04:39:30 PM »
Stop it, Daemonicus. Even people with big noses have feelings too!

MP

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2017, 05:39:01 AM »
It really does show...when your penis didn't grow.

Darchind

• Veteran Contributor

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2017, 08:35:46 PM »
Well, that was quite corny, sorry to say. With a beak like that, though, one might be inclined to think you are trying to overcompensate for something whenever you use the word "penis" in virtually any context, to say the least.

Nice of you to drop by after all these years. How's [tS]? Some of them seem to have moved on.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 08:40:08 PM by Darchind »

Darchind

• Veteran Contributor

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2017, 09:01:52 PM »
Lmfao, it's like being a child again; being given all this attention that I have craved!

Darchind

• Veteran Contributor

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2017, 09:07:26 PM »
There comes a point when you realize that you don't have much of a higher moral ground to stand on whilst you preach and proselytize non-engagement but, however unwittingly, lend credence to the actor with whom you want to so fiercely disengage. The whole problem with such a..."rational conclusion"...is that your effort at disengagement is fierce to begin with.

Needless to say, certain people had convinced themselves and their pathetic followers that "ignoring" good ole' Darchy debased him and ultimately devalued his power. But they simultaneously passed my name in, around, and between themselves, warning that any contact with me could result in me playing "mind games" and perennially "mind fucking" them.

Am I the only one who, after nearly seven years, is aware that my own inaction canceled the inaction of those who would smear my name? Am I the only one who, after all this time, is aware that I have acted by not acting at all?

The true measure of one's impact hinges on how fervent the reverence is with regard to their name. That is what some might call a legacy.

...*LAUGHING MANIACALLY!!!*...