Author Topic: Starting Fresh  (Read 1940 times)

Darchind

• Imperial Grand Director
  • Forum Contributor
    • View Profile
Starting Fresh
« on: August 27, 2014, 09:31:36 PM »
I have wiped our entire forum database, purging this organization of all the...less memorable incidents in the recent past and setting it on the path to a clean slate. I have felt this necessary from time to time over the last fifteen years. It is often healthy to start anew, unhindered by bad memories.

The database itself remains the same, just clear of the usernames of inactive members. There were far too many for me to peruse through.

Anyone who was previously registered will have to re-register.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 09:35:19 PM by Darchind »
"Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints; as heads is tails, just call me Lucifer 'cause I'm in need of some restraint! So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and have some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste."

Anubis

• Legionnaire Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Starting Fresh
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 11:05:35 PM »
If we're starting fresh, then why do we still have a link to our old forums?
As life withers and closes,
As the first sign of rage grows.
Peace ends while battles start again.
A circle is drawn,
Where shadow is born.

Darchind

• Imperial Grand Director
  • Forum Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Starting Fresh
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 11:39:11 PM »
Good point. I may remove them when Fanthom gets back. I can't delete databases, only wipe them.
"Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints; as heads is tails, just call me Lucifer 'cause I'm in need of some restraint! So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and have some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste."