Author Topic: Joining?  (Read 4221 times)

Scythe

Joining?
« on: August 28, 2014, 09:55:15 PM »
my friend showed me this website and said itd be a good clan to join but where do u sign up? also u guys should play mb2 its a mod for an old game called jedi academy but is really good and has lots of teamwork and would be good as u already have a kinda star wars rp thing here.

also as a suggestion maybe an rp section where u can post bios and make up characters and stuff? ive been rping for about 5 years and can be a moderator for it if u want

also who is the clan leader?

Darchind

• Imperial Grand Director
  • Forum Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Joining?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 07:13:03 AM »
Who is this "friend" of yours? I'm surprised anyone would be interested in us with regard to a game we no longer play. Movie Battles II is dead now, but our business with it concluded much earlier. Our business with it concluded with the demise of the [tS] secession, which proved to be among the worst failures in the history of this organization. Its leadership's inability to cope with the personalities it carried led to the very treachery that caused its demise. Incidentally, it was the same treachery it was founded upon.

Now, I bring up the [tS] matter because I have this feeling you are aware of that situation to some extent.

We are no longer involved with Jedi Academy or the Movie Battles II mod. It would be more pleasant to hear that mod, pathetic as it was, addressed as a mod, not addressed in the context of being its own game. It was a preferential rewrite of a game certain people did not have the countenance or the temerity to play properly, nothing more.
"Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints; as heads is tails, just call me Lucifer 'cause I'm in need of some restraint! So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and have some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste."

Anubis

• Legionnaire Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 03:45:50 PM »
The only games we're recruiting in are Diablo III and SWGEmu. We have no plans to return to Jedi Academy.
As life withers and closes,
As the first sign of rage grows.
Peace ends while battles start again.
A circle is drawn,
Where shadow is born.

Daemonicus

• Imperial Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 09:06:02 PM »
What is your x-fire username or steam i.d., Mr. Scythe? I will contact you.