http://galacticimperialnavy.tk/

dorito is using your name in mb2 and currently is running a server there

Darchind

• Imperial Grand Director
  • Forum Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: dorito
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 10:51:14 AM »
At this point, nobody cares, to be frank. Those characters have, since 2010, paraded with the Galactic Imperial Navy namesake as if they were the ones who built it. In actuality, all they had ever done was leech servers from those of us better equipped, recruit literally anyone into their ranks to bolster their numbers, and feign a legacy.

Their clan died in 2012, after some number of insurrections brought about by their proclivity to lust for command and control over other people on the internet. They have no cause but to "have fun". They operate under the banner of an empire, and yet they protest imperialism as they purport some meager sense of "community".

Worthless imbeciles, nothing more.

Many of us have moved from Jedi Academy. Many of us have moved on from the Galactic Empire. Clearly Technicolour, Gunman and company have not -- assuming they are backing Burrito's would-be revival effort.
"Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints; as heads is tails, just call me Lucifer 'cause I'm in need of some restraint! So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and have some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste."

Seknem

• View Profile
Re: dorito
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 07:38:09 PM »
Two months later, you can see how irrelevant this really is.  Visiting his website, he has one whole member, himself.  Neat.

Like Darchind said, no one cares.  It hasn't matter for years now.  The past is the past and we've all long since moved on with our lives.  GE and fake GIN alike.