Author Topic: Tidal - Wall hacking becomes more apparent.  (Read 1745 times)

Gunman

Tidal - Wall hacking becomes more apparent.
« on: April 11, 2010, 06:07:10 AM »
Introduction: Despite, my sayings to not use wall hacks to catch wall hackers. Vicrone and Tidal chose that, it would be the best way to catch them. So for the past few months they both have been using it on people they suspect. It works like this, they hit a button, and then walls become transperent, and they can trace peoples crosshair's and see if they're aiming through walls. Vicrone on one hand, as only been using it to catch wall hackers. Tidal, on the other hand has been caught several times using them for his own use. Vicrone, and I have both gotten demos and logs of him doing this. Most recently I just got a screenshot of someone catching him, and losing his temper due to it.

Chatlog:
08:52] Dorito Dorito: [17:34] Dorito Dorito: I got demos of you WHing, sir.
[17:34] =[GIN]=GA=Tidal: Who cares. No one is gonna believe you.
[17:34] Dorito Dorito: Why do you WH? :(
[17:36] =[GIN]=GA=Tidal: Because owning the shit out of you is fun. and at the moment, our clan's skill is pretty bad. We need some seemingly good players and to look seemingly good we need to do somethings...
[17:37] Dorito Dorito: So you choose to WH?
[17:38] =[GIN]=GA=Tidal: How do you know I wallhack, nera told me you gave him your wallhack, you should be banned for having wallhacks and passing them out.
[17:38] Dorito Dorito: I don't use them while playing, I only use them to find other possible WHers. Like you
[17:38] =[GIN]=GA=Tidal: Bullshit, no one's going to believe you, you're hereby officially ban on site. Good day faggot.
[17:38] <This user is now offline>

Sinmok, I need your assisstance with this one. I'll put more towards this later, but I'm not sure what we should do about this situation.

Offline Sinmok

• Judge Advocate General
  • Full-Time Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Tidal - Wall hacking becomes more apparent.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 06:20:34 AM »
Pretty clear that is a direct violation of the platform. A grand admiral should be discouraging all use of cheats Not finding stupid excuses to use them. Punishable by massive demotion imo. There's always two sides to a story though. Inform me if you wish to take it to trial.

Offline =[GIN]=ISA=Technicolour

• I am also Optimus Prime.
  • Imp. Supreme Admiral
  • Veteran Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 04:48:28 AM »
If this is true we'll probably be talking Ejection.

However, Sinmok, I would appreciate if you saved judgement for when we have some solid proof, ie; screenshots or videos which show him clearly wall-hacking.

Dorito is a less-than-reputable individual is essential our equivalent of Lander.

Offline Sinmok

• Judge Advocate General
  • Full-Time Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 10:19:06 AM »
Of course, should it come to a trial, the decision will be made solely on evidence provided and nothing more.