Author Topic: Server plugins.  (Read 1210 times)

.:ViruS:.

Server plugins.
« on: April 29, 2010, 09:16:11 AM »
The last few weeks i workt on some scripts and plugins. Heres a small list of whats gonna be in the server.

- A advertisement scirpt or it will send some /say messages every few mins. (good for joining messages and posting rules)
- A admin scirpt Admins can slay,slap,freeze people also admins can change colours of people and also can teleport people to them. (where u aim the person will show up).  and lots of more.
- Custom welcome screen and sound. (When u press H u can see it)
- Country tags and joining messages. I for example will get -NL- at the end of my name. Also when for example Technicolour will connect it will say "Technicolor from united kingdom is connecting"
- Tank health/health bar. Shows the life of a tank when he gets shot or when u aim at him don't know for sure.
- Lasersights spawning. Bring ure gun example AK47 up type in !laseron and it will give u a lasersight
- Rage quit counter. When ever some1 leaves it will say This manny people have rage quit (why i did this? Its just for fun so dw)
- multiple players. This is a tricky thing and i can't start testing it untill we get the decitated server up and running.

Ofcourse if u got anyidea's there welcome here and post them up.
For a list of scritps and plugins

http://forums_old.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=123

Just browse around new plugins and aprroved plugins and you should be fine found something intressting? post a link here.

Faction

Re: Server plugins.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 09:18:50 AM »
And also congratz to Gunthan as our first ragequiter. ;D

LoNeLy

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 10:22:13 AM »
hahaha nice idea =DDD

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 11:25:25 AM »
hahaha nice idea =DDD

Its no Idea half of the stuff is already working the only thing i have 2 redo is that welcome screen but i need darchind for that

and the multi thing as already haz been written the rest works and i be taking screens for it

Gunman

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 12:18:23 PM »
The last few weeks i workt on some scripts and plugins. Heres a small list of whats gonna be in the server.

- A advertisement scirpt or it will send some /say messages every few mins. (good for joining messages and posting rules)
- A admin scirpt Admins can slay,slap,freeze people also admins can change colours of people and also can teleport people to them. (where u aim the person will show up).  and lots of more.
- Custom welcome screen and sound. (When u press H u can see it)

Good, I hope this isn't abused.

Quote from: Zoran
- Country tags and joining messages. I for example will get -NL- at the end of my name. Also when for example Technicolour will connect it will say "Technicolor from united kingdom is connecting"
- Tank health/health bar. Shows the life of a tank when he gets shot or when u aim at him don't know for sure.
- Lasersights spawning. Bring ure gun example AK47 up type in !laseron and it will give u a lasersight
- Rage quit counter. When ever some1 leaves it will say This manny people have rage quit (why i did this? Its just for fun so dw)

- multiple players. This is a tricky thing and i can't start testing it untill we get the decitated server up and running.

Perhaps it' just me, but the things I crossed out are not things I believe that the server should have. Shouldn't they find the laser sights? The "Rage quit" thing is silly. Also being able to see the tank's hp?

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 12:49:26 PM »
Good thinking admin thing i did abuse it in the testing things but its only testing out. when we go live i wont do it. and i hope i know i can delete all the unessery commands
errrm tank health is just good i personaly think. rage quit thing haz no option it just pure for fun.