General Category > General Discussion

Join MB2

(1/2) > >>

SithMaster758:
Hi every1!

I am here to join the GE Empire for MB2 clan! I saw your post on mb2 forums https://community.moviebattles.org/threads/ge-imperial-recruitment.7189/

and then i use the google and this gave me the website!! (u guys might want to update mb2 post tho!  :P)

anyway... i am best duelest in mb2 and have been playing 4 1 year (i know im old school lmao!)

I just turned 14 and cant wait to play guys!!

Darchind:
Excellent. We would be happy to have you.

Please change your name to =[GIN]=F=(Name). You have been assigned the rank of Faggot.

Mordlen:
Dude, that isn't our post on the MBII forums. That is some other guild that we are not associated with.

Darchind:
It's hard to believe anyone still plays that sorry mod. To me, Movie Battles II is like a poor man's Star Wars Battlefront. You might as well play the real thing, not a cheap imitation that has always tried to rewrite the rules of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for people who lacked the gall to cope.

In my experience, Movie Battles II was a blight in the Jedi Academy community, and it was a haven for the most overly dramatic and superfluous denizens.

Move on with your fucking lives, you fucking worthless losers. Lmfao.

Merantle:

--- Quote from: Darchind on August 14, 2019, 11:56:06 AM ---Excellent. We would be happy to have you.

Please change your name to =[GIN]=F=(Name). You have been assigned the rank of Faggot.

--- End quote ---

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version