Author Topic: Join MB2  (Read 1694 times)

SithMaster758

Join MB2
« on: August 14, 2019, 09:07:32 AM »
Hi every1!

I am here to join the GE Empire for MB2 clan! I saw your post on mb2 forums https://community.moviebattles.org/threads/ge-imperial-recruitment.7189/

and then i use the google and this gave me the website!! (u guys might want to update mb2 post tho!  :P)

anyway... i am best duelest in mb2 and have been playing 4 1 year (i know im old school lmao!)

I just turned 14 and cant wait to play guys!!
~=[GIN]=F=SithMaster758

Darchind

• Administrator
Re: Join MB2
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 11:56:06 AM »
Excellent. We would be happy to have you.

Please change your name to =[GIN]=F=(Name). You have been assigned the rank of Faggot.

Mordlen

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 12:11:10 PM »
Dude, that isn't our post on the MBII forums. That is some other guild that we are not associated with.

Darchind

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 11:48:50 AM »
It's hard to believe anyone still plays that sorry mod. To me, Movie Battles II is like a poor man's Star Wars Battlefront. You might as well play the real thing, not a cheap imitation that has always tried to rewrite the rules of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for people who lacked the gall to cope.

In my experience, Movie Battles II was a blight in the Jedi Academy community, and it was a haven for the most overly dramatic and superfluous denizens.

Move on with your fucking lives, you fucking worthless losers. Lmfao.

Merantle

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 09:13:05 PM »

Please change your name to =[GIN]=F=(Name). You have been assigned the rank of Faggot.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
- Merantle -

SithMaster758

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2019, 07:26:58 PM »

TY! I am really excited to be here! r u a gunner or duelist?? what is your steam or discord??

Dude, that isn't our post on the MBII forums. That is some other guild that we are not associated with.

sorry NOOB! you are the one who is wrong! derchend just accepted me in, and i don't see a rank on u. so listen to your superior lmao!

It's hard to believe anyone still plays that sorry mod. To me, Movie Battles II is like a poor man's Star Wars Battlefront. You might as well play the real thing, not a cheap imitation that has always tried to rewrite the rules of Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy for people who lacked the gall to cope.

In my experience, Movie Battles II was a blight in the Jedi Academy community, and it was a haven for the most overly dramatic and superfluous denizens.

Move on with your fucking lives, you fucking worthless losers. Lmfao.

there r a lot of losers! thats y i joined this clan, ur guys post made u seem really kool. i don't really know what you're saying hehehe, but it sounds smart  :P
~=[GIN]=F=SithMaster758

Darchind

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 12:54:37 PM »
Lmfao. Your first instruction, soldier, is to aim your barrel at the side of your head and to help reduce the surplus population.

Carry on.